Re: Postgres 8.3, four times slower queries?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Well, it looks like the problem is that 8.3 is not using the index
>> idx_bundle_content_bundle_id.  But I don't know why that should be
>> happening, unless there's a problem with that index.
>
> I didn't see that index defined.  In fact, in the query shown, t8 is
> the payment_amount table, but in plan, I don't see any references to
> that table, and t8 is a table called bundle_content which is not
> included.

Good point.  Now that you mention it, I notice that many of the tables
and columns seem to have been renamed.  It's pretty hard to make
anything intelligible out of a schema that doesn't resemble the plan.

...Robert