Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing

I would expect higher shared_buffers to raise the curve before the first
breakpoint but after the first breakpoint make the drop steeper and deeper.
The equilibrium where the curve becomes flatter should be lower.

On SpecJAppserver specifically, I remember seeing a drop when the database size grew beyond the size of shared_buffers.

--Josh