Re: Large number of tables slow insert

hello to all,

I've a question regarding the folowing comments.

How to estimate vacuum aggressiveness ?

It's for me very deficulte to setup the autovaccum setting correctly. It seems for me that it is not enough aggressive, but when I change the settings the autovacuum process is almost always running.

So how to setup it, for around 40000 insert, update, delete per 5 minutes

regards

david