From: Craig James <craig_james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pgsql-performance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 18 July, 2008 4:02:37 PM
Subject: [PERFORM] Mailing list hacked by spammer?

I've never gotten a single spam from the Postgres mailing list ... until today. A Chinese company selling consumer products is using this list. I have my filters set to automatically trust this list because it has been so reliable until now. It would be really, really unfortunate if this list fell to the spammers.

Craig