Re: Benchmark Data requested

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Richard Huxton wrote:
In the case of a bulk upload to an empty table (or partition?) could you not optimise the WAL away?

Argh. If I hadn't had to retype my email, I would have suggested that before you.

;)

Matthew

--
Unfortunately, university regulations probably prohibit me from eating
small children in front of the lecture class.