Re: Benchmark Data requested

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Luke Lonergan wrote:

However, I think you can use their published data and query generation kit
to run the queries, which aren't the benchmark per-se.  That's what the
Monet/X100 people did.

Right; I was just hoping someone might suggest some relatively standardized way to do that via PostgreSQL. I read Simon's original note and was afraid that multiple people might end up duplicating some non-trivial amount of work just to get the kits setup and running, or get frustrated not expecting that part and just give up on the whole idea.

I'm very interested in this particular topic (non-trivial database micro-benchmarks) but have no time to spare this week to hack on this one myself.

--
* Greg Smith gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD

      match