Re: viewing source code

I wrote:

> That's it. A very simple problem.

It was hinted to me off-list that my mail was fanning the flames, so
to clarify: when I say things like the above, I mean conceptually.

I think there might be a shared pool of knowledge that says it's
anything but simple in practical terms, but that hasn't been
communicated clearly in this thread. That's what I was getting at.