Re: Configuring a Large RAM PostgreSQL Server

It's not on rebuilding the index, it's on CREATE INDEX.

I attribute it to wrong setting, Ubuntu bizarre-ness, and general problems.

We need new hardware, the servers are running on aging infrastructure, and we decided to get a new system that will last us the next 3-4 years all at once.

But many large queries are getting Out of Memory errors.

Alex