Re: Memory Settings....

<76758090F8686C47A44B6FF52514A1D30904E0B5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lee Keel
<lee.keel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> there will probably be no more than 50 simultaneous requests.

> Dual-Quad Core 2.33GHz

My benchmarks have indicated that you want to keep the number of
active queries at or below four times the number of CPUs.  You might
want to consider some form of connection pooling which can queue the
requests to achieve that.  It can boost both the throughput and the
response time.

-Kevin

       match