Re: query plan worse after analyze

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Stephen Frost wrote:

* Jeff Frost (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
Here are the plans:

It's probably just me but, honestly, I find it terribly frustrating to
try and read a line-wrapped explain-analyze output...  I realize it
might not be something you can control in your mailer, but you might
consider putting the various plans up somewhere online (perhaps a
pastebin like http://pgsql.privatepaste.com) instead of or in addition
to sending it in the email.

It's not you. In fact, after I sent this and saw what it looked like, I put it into a txt file and replied with an attachment. Unfortunately, it didn't bounce, nor did it show up on the list. :-(

So, here's a pastebin...it's a bit better:

http://pastebin.com/m4f0194b

--
Jeff Frost, Owner 	<jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 650-780-7908	FAX: 650-649-1954