Re: Low CPU Usage

Luiz K. Matsumura wrote:
Is connected to full 100Mb, it transfers many things quick to clients. Is running Apache adn JBoss, transfer rate is good, I did scp to copy many archives and is as quick as the old server.

I have no idea how to continue researching this problem. Now I'm going to do some networks tests.

Any chance this is your desktop machine, and you're also using it for audio?  Microsoft built in a feature (!) that reduces network speed by 90% when music is playing:

 http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/26/1628200&from=rss

Craig

      match