Re: Barcelona vs Tigerton

Mindaugas,

The Anandtech results appear to me to support a 2.5 GHz Barcelona
performing better than the available Intel CPUs overall.

If you can wait for the 2.5 GHz AMD parts to come out, they'd be a
better bet IMO especially considering 4 sockets.  In fact, have you seen
quad QC Intel benchmarks?

BTW - Can someone please get Anand a decent PG benchmark kit? :-)

At least we can count on excellent PG bench results from the folks at
Tweakers.

- Luke

       match