Re: Postgres Benchmark Results

PFC,

Thanks for doing those graphs. They've been used by Simon &Heikki, and now me, to show our main issue with PostgreSQL performance: consistency. That is, our median response time beats MySQL and even Oracle, but our bottom 10% does not, and is in fact intolerably bad.

If you want us to credit you by your real name, let us know what it is.

Thanks!

--Josh Berkus