pg_stat_* collection

Today's survey is: just what are *you* doing to collect up the information about your system made available by the various pg_stat views? I have this hacked together script that dumps them into a file, imports them into another database, and then queries against some of the more interesting data. You would thing there would be an organized project addressing this need around to keep everyone from reinventing that wheel, but I'm not aware of one.

--
* Greg Smith gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD