Warm - standby system.

Hi,

I tried to create a standby system as per the steps mentioned in the following article

http://archives.postgresql.org/sydpug/2006-10/msg00001.php.

Can anybody let me know the steps which are supposed to be followed to make the standby machine for read access? and how it should be one.

Also it will be helpful if you can let me know what care needs to be taken to implement this in production.

Regards,
Nimesh.