Re: Hibernate left join

hytech.qa@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi ,
I want to know about hibernate left join,
Is their any way to do left join in hibernate ?.

Please give me an example of hibernate left join with its maaping

This isn't really a performance question, or even a PostgreSQL question.

You'll do better asking this on the pgsql-general list and even better asking on a hibernate-related list.

Another tip - for these sorts of questions many projects have details in their documentation. Google can help you here - try searching for "hibernate manual left join" and see if the results help.

HTH

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd