Re: trouble with a join on OS X

At this point there are no silly questions. But I am running the query under the shell session that I adjusted. I did discover that ulimit -d only changes the shell session that you issue the command in. So I changed ulimit -d to unlimited, connected to the db with psql db_name, then ran the select command (all in the same shell).