Re: File Systems Compared

Hi,

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
This is a rather long sentence without any kind of word wrapping except what would be imposed on your own side -- how to set that up properly depends on the sending e-mail client, but in mine it's just a matter of turning off the word wrapping in your editor :-)

Duh!

Cool, thank you for the example :-)  I thought the MTA or at least the the mailing list would wrap mails at some limit. I've now set word-wrap to 9999 characters (it seems not possible to turn it off completely in thunderbird). But when writing, I'm now getting one long line.

What's common practice? What's it on the pgsql mailing lists?

Regards

Markus