Re: shared_buffers > 284263 on OS X

I think the main issue is that we can't seem to get PostgreSQL compiled for 64 bit on OS X on an Xserve G5. Has anyone done that?

We have 8 GB of RAM on that server, but we can't seem to utilize it all. At least not for the shared_buffers setting.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE