Re: how to tune this query.

On 7/4/06, Luckys <plpgsql@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I got this query, I'm having indexes for PropertyId and Dates columns across
all the tables, but still it takes ages to get me the result. What indexes
would be proposed on this, or I'm helpless?

I would suggest posting your table schemas and describe what you want
the results to look like.  After years of following this list, I
regard your query as something of a classic.  There simply has to be
an easier way of writing it.

merlin