Re: Query runs 38 seconds for small database!

> BTW, you might want to cut all the autovac thresholds in half; that's
> what I typically do.

I added ANALYZE command to my procedure which creates and loads data to
postgres database
from other DBMS. This runs only onvce after installing my application.  I
hope this is sufficient.
If default threshold is so conservative values I expect there is some reason
for it.

Andrus.