Re: Recovery will take 10 hours

Hi Tom,

Do you mean do a kill -QUIT on the postgres process in order to generate a stack trace?

Will that affect the currently running process in any bad way? And where would the output go? stdout?

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE