Re: No vacuum for insert-only database?

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
If I only insert data into a table, never update or delete, then I should never have to vacuum it. Is that correct?

You still need to vacuum eventually, to avoid transaction Id wraparound
issues.  But not as often.

Thanks.  Any suggestions for what "not as often" means?  For example, if my database will never contain more than 10 million rows, is that a problem?  100 million rows?  When does transaction ID wraparound become a problem?

Craig