The trigger can be specified to fire on time condition?

Hi All,
I ' m using the postgresql datbase to stores cookies. Theses cookies become invalid after 30 mn and have to be deleted. i have defined a procedure that will delete all invalid cookies, but i don't know how to call it in loop way (for example each hour). I think that it possible because this behaivor is the same of the autovaccum procedure that handle the vaccum process every time (60s in default way). After reading the documentation, it seems that triggers can't handle this stuff .
how can i resolve the problem ?

Thanks
begin:vcard
fn:Jamal Ghaffour
n:Ghaffour;Jamal
org:ELIOS Informatique
adr;quoted-printable:;;1, sq de ch=C3=AAne Germain,;CESSON SEVIGNE;;35510;FRANCE
email;internet:Jamal.Ghaffour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:(+33) 2.99.63.85.30
tel;fax:(+33) 2.99.63.85.93
tel;home:(+33) 2 99 36 73 96