Re: [PERFORMANCE] Stored Procedures

Jim C. Nasby wrote:
If you're dealing with something that's performance critical you're not
going to be constantly re-connecting anyway, so I don't see what the
issue is.

I really missed your point.
In multi user environment where each user uses it's connection for identification
purposes, this seems like a reasonable optimization.

I know there is pgpool, but it's non windows, and it's not the best solution
for every other problem.