Re: weird performances problem

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 06:47:09PM +0100, Guillaume Smet wrote:
> queries are executed fast even if they are complicated but sometimes and
> for half an hour, we have a general slow down.

Is it exactly half an hour?  What changes at the time that happens
(i.e. what else happens on the machine?).  Is this a time, for
example, when logrotate is killing your I/O with file moves?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
		--J.D. Baldwin

       match