Re: Cascading Replication

Along with Asad steps you need to add one extra parameter hot_standby_feedback=on on Standby server(B)

And while creating subscriptions on server C using server B connection information it will be on halt state and won’t finish fast. This will happen while server B is waiting to sync the data from Server A. In this case you need to refresh the replication state between server A and Server B using “select pg_log_standby_snapshot()” and there after the server B will allow the replication commands to be executed and subscription creation will be finished.

Thanks
Veeru