Re: Migration from CentOS7 to RedHat 9

Thanks it took 3 hours to complete the restoration. The existing CentOS7 resources were limited as you rightly said about CPU and all. Thanks

On Sun, 11 Aug, 2024, 12:06 am Ron Johnson, <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"RHEL9" has almost nothing to do with how fast it will restore.  It's all about how fast your disk are, number of CPUs, postgresql.conf settings.

And, of course, blobs are slow.