Re: Statement_timeout effect on replication user

Hi,

Setting statement_timeout to 1 hour means that any query running longer than 1 hour will be automatically stopped. This applies to queries from applications or users, including those with replication privileges. However, this timeout does not affect the replication process itself. The continuous transfer of WAL files from the primary server to replicas will continue as usual, unaffected by the statement_timeout setting.

Regards,
Muhammad Imtiaz