Re: Restoration query

So the live data is not getting restored? Did not get you. I have checked the same data has been transferred to the tables rows match.

On Sun, 28 Jul, 2024, 9:39 am David G. Johnston, <david.g.johnston@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday, July 27, 2024, Wasim Devale <wasimd60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's a .dmp custom format dump from Azure pipeline and it is of 250GB only.

I ran reindexing and vacuum but not full vacuum. So there cannot be an index or table bloating.

If you didn’t run vacuum full there is most definitely table bloating.  Which, in this definition, is any space taken up in the data files that isn’t storing live data.

David J.