Re: DR setup in RHOS

On 7/27/24 04:34, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
    We are already using patroni.  With the postgres operator, we have
    pgbouncer, pgbackrest and 2 nodes for postgres.

    If we want to perform the same as DR setup , how do I replicate
    pgbouncer, pgbackrest and  postgres ?

    What configuration changes I have to make in pgbouncer, pgbackrest,
    patroni and postgres? Some hint or idea on this if not in detail?

            We have one master and one replica(15.6) postgres in primary
            datacenter on platform openshift version 4.14.

            We are looking for DR set up , for postgres in another
            datacenter in RHOS running on Hyper converged infrastructure
            fusion.

            Kindly help me with som points

This is likely too complex an ask for a mailing list. My recommendation is that you get help from a company that knows well how to run PostgreSQL on Openshift. For example:

https://www.crunchydata.com/products/crunchy-postgresql-for-kubernetes

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team