Re: How to detect if a postgresql gin index is bloated

On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 8:59 AM khan Affan <bawag773@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Kam Fook
You can use pgstattuple extension, & you can use pg_trgm or gin_index_stats functions from the pgstattuple extension to check for bloat in GIN indexes.
Thank & Regards

Muhammad Affan (아판)

PostgreSQL Technical Support Engineer / Pakistan R&D