Re: Pg_repack

Hi

First, use Vaccum Full or Vaccumlo if storing largeobject for clearing bloat, If you are running a script, dump it outside the RDS, such as you can dump it to EC2, and then apply PG_repack on the schema and then restore it to RDS.

As you know such services are not available on RDS.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/vacuumlo.html

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-vacuum.html

Thanks & regards

Muhammad Affan (아판)

PostgreSQL Technical Support Engineer / Pakistan R&D

Interlace Plaza 4th floor Twinhub office 32 I8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan