Re: indexes on partitioned tables

Thanks,
Wasim

On Tue, 16 Jul, 2024, 12:31 pm Kashif Zeeshan, <kashi.zeeshan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI

On Tue, Jul 16, 2024 at 11:56 AM Kashif Zeeshan <kashi.zeeshan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wasim

On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 10:23 AM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kashif

Is there a steps to create the the partition tables ?
Yes, you can check the following link

I mean to say first create the tables and then insert the data lastly create index on them ?
It's up to you which way you follow
You can create the table and indexes first and insert data later and vice versa.

What I did I created the table at once with all partition tables and indexes and then I inserted data by insert script. Is it ok?
Yes

And I also created the indexes globally on the parent table the partition tables automatically took the indexes. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Wasim