help required for Datacenter Migration on Kubernetes Cluster

Hello,

We have developed and run a large-scale mobile financial system using a microservice architecture, which includes 110 databases (big and small).

We use PostgreSQL as the primary database inside Kubernetes via the CrunchyData operator.

Now I would like to share my problem. Our data storage has grown significantly since 2020, and we are using Ceph (rook-Ceph). We now have 21 TB of data.

Our current situation is critical as we urgently need to move our data center. Our source and destination data centers have a 1 GB/s data transfer rate. We attempted to add a new Ceph node with the same cluster, which started data rebalancing, but it’s taking a significant amount of time. This directly and severely impacts our primary transactions, which involve reading and writing to the database.

What is the best option for moving data from one data center to a new one? We would appreciate your expertise. Would you happento know how to move it any other way?

It is mentioned that the two different data centers are different Kubernetes clusters.

I would appreciate some ideas. Feel free to let me know if you need any other adjustments!

Let me know if there are any further changes you'd like!

Thanks & kind Regards

Md. Bipul Khan

Mobile  :  +8801859556355
Skype:    bipul364