Re: psql utility

Hi Wasim,

As pointed out by Tom, catalog changes are likely to break or show unexpected results. We often experienced this kind of issues in our regression runs for a tool where we used to migrate from other databases to different versions if Postgres Servers and then print using \… commands. Even if these worked, we had to make adjustments.

Regards

Muhammad Ikram,
Bitnine Global