How to restrict schema size per tenant

Hello Team,

We are using Postgres schema based tenancy approach for our SaaS application. We create schema per tenant. We have Postgres instance in HA mode. We have multiple micro services and each service have its own database. For eg. Auth service have auth database, audit have audit. Inside each database, we create schema per tenant. We want to restrict usage to 10GB per tenant combined across all database. Is there any tool or built in way to monitor this in Postgres?

--

Thanks,
Niraj Nandane