Re: Client not able to pick up

> On Jul 2, 2024, at 7:25 AM, Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Let's ignore pgbouncer. I am getting the same error for client who are connected directly

Principle is the same, something is setting the read only state.

- Either the database is read only, as for a hot standby for instance;
- Or the user is set to default to read only;
- Or the client is setting read only and not subsequently setting read write.

Ignoring pg bouncer just means excluding the possibility that the read only state was set by some client other than the one reporting the error.