From: Sabyasachi Mukherjee <mukherjee.sabyasachi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2024 9:58:34 AM
To: pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full

CAUTION

This is an external email originating from outside of ACT; do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe.

Hello All,
The disk space is decreasing drastically after running "Vaccum Full".
I was expecting increase of free disk space after running those commands. I am on Postgresql 16.1
Any guidance/advise?

Sabyasachi Mukherjee