Re: Urgent: Segmentation Fault in PostgreSQL postmaster Process

The signal 11 error reported only on the standby node. We have two nodes, one master and one standby. And Virtual machines are hosted in azure.

We have upgraded the OS from 7.x to 8.x after the upgrade we have observed some discrepancy then we rollback the OS. Even after rollback we are also facing the same problem.

Br,
Veerendra Pulapa | Technical Consultant
M: +91-9949349894 | www.ashnik.com