From: Muhammad Ikram <mmikram@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2024 11:35 AM
To: Rui DeSousa <rui.desousa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Tom Lane <tgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx>; pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to find the view modified date and time and user name

Hi M Sarwar,

If you have some dumps of the database in near past, then you may analyze those and note till what time view was in original state (May be narrowing down on things)
As some geek said above, this incident can serve as a lesson learnt and, for future you can configure pgAudit to capture all DDLs or set a log level that captures ddls e.g. log_statement = ddl

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram
Bitnine