Re: displaying line breaks / increasing row height in pgadmin

Dear Luke,

In pgAdmin 4, as of version 8.6, there is no direct setting to automatically adjust the row height in the results grid to fit multiline strings. However, you can use the following workarounds to better manage the display of multiline text in your results grid.

Use the Cell Edit Panel:
Enable Word Wrap in the Query Tool:
Adjust Row Height Manually:
Custom Query Formatting: