Re: cloudNativePg bootstrap from dump

On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 12:16 PM Alessandro Dentella <sandro.dentella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Il giorno ven 10 mag 2024 alle ore 17:49 Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Is it possible that it is not stuck, but simply processing rows of a large table? Try with the -e option, then you'll see.

I'd say no. based on the fact tat If I query the dimension with \l+ I see 85 MB, that is exactly the same dim I find in a db initialized with the same dump. where the import finishes correctly (not in k8s).

On the other side If I add -e and look at the issued SQL statement, many create table statement are missing (but the table are there).

iotop and pg_stat_activity will tell you what is (or is not) happening.