Re: From CROSSTAB: One Column data with Two results columns

Hello Mr. Sarwar!

Am Montag, dem 15.04.2024 um 19:42 +0000 schrieb M Sarwar:

> Hello Mr. Andreas,
>  ( Just correcting  the title / Sorry for my bad. )

Thanks for staying polite - even friendly - with me! For your benefit
in intercultural communication, I remark, in Germany, two ways of
writing down a name are common:
1. First name (= given name) last name (= surname or name of the
family), in my case, Andreas Wagner
2. Last name, first name. In my case: Wagner, Andreas.
I'm quite sure, in the first case, callign with the first name is
percieved ok while in the second case, calling with the last name is
preferred.

> You are using my name perfectly.
> In the CROSSTAB clause, there are 3 sections.
>    1.
>       Row columns
>    2.
>       Category column
>    3.
>       Data / Results columns

This is why I'm happy to see you still patient; I never ran accross the
Crosstab() function before. I read the documentation a few minutes ago
and tried to play with Crosstab() but I seem to have unclear issues
with my computer. ("postgresql-server", openSUSE package doens't
install a service, no posgres-service running but the postgres user
exists. On the ARM-SBC, postgres is already installed in version 15 and
I seem to have issues with the syntax.)

> CROSSTAB provides option to fetch just 1 column while using CROSSTAB
> in normal circumstances.
> My question is 'is there anyway that I can fetch 2 columns?'.
> I am sharing the pictorial diagram where I need to fetch 2 columns
> data / results for the same category columns ( TEST1P1, TEST1P2,
> TEST1P3, TEST1P4 ).

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question.
Due to the issues with my openSUSE (Tumbleweed) install I consider
leaving. I have a terrible amount of hacking/remote sabotage, here and
this gives me the assumption, "they" want me to leave this community.

Regards,
Andreas Wagner,
presumably head of Wagner Group (or why the hell am I sabotaged by that
amount?! Even C-code doen't behave as I tell it to!)

PS
  Mails regarding my current schizo-boost please to me alone. The boost
will be over, soon, when I stop to care, why no postgres-service was
running after a regular "zypper install postgresql-server".
My apologies.