Re: How to tune SQL performance of function based columns of a view

Hi Ron,

I have analyzed and vacuumed following 2 tables which are used by the views.

TEK_INSPECTION_LIST_MCM

TEST_PART_DETAILS_ALL_MCM_MID

I am still seeing unacceptable response time.

Is there any other way to tune a SQL which is referring a view?

Thanks,
Sarwar