server log error on conflict do nothing

Dear Admins,
we have a couple of concurrent application that sometimes goes in conflict performing an insert
in a table.
At client side they are managed with clause "on conflict do nothing" and work perfeclty.
That said when the conflict happens it is reported in the postgresql server log.
I would like to know (I was unable to find the info in the documentation nor in the maillist archive)
if it is possible to configure the server to avoid that these "managed" conflict are reported as error in the server log.
Thanks in advance for your support

Claudio