Re: Versions of PGAdmin4

Erik Serrano <eserranos@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am looking for a postgres manager that allows me to read versions of 9.2
> and 15 in the same application to manage them. This arose since I normally
> use PGAdmin4, but I have an incompatibility between versions less than 10
> and higher ones. I even had problems with version 6.12.

Seeing that PG 9.2 is more than six years past EOL, you'd be far
better off spending your effort to get off that server version.

It's already the case that modern versions of e.g. pg_dump don't
support anything older than 9.2 as the source server.  It's
foreseeable that in a couple of years you will be looking at
an extremely tedious process with intermediate updates required
to get off of 9.2 at all.  Do it now, rather than putting even
more effort down the drain to keep supporting that version.

			regards, tom lane