Change column datatype from INT to BIGINT

Hi everyone

Hope you’re doing good!

We need to change the data type of one of the columns in the large table from INT to BIGINT because it reaches the maximum integer value. What is the best way to do this conversion from INT to BIGINT with no downtime or very minimal impact, I look forward to receiving help from the experts here. Thanks