Re: Another way to do audit in DML operations in PostgreSQL >= 14

A remote syslog is a good option, too. The method depends on the specific needs, resources, and infrastructure. Remote Syslog can be easier to set up. External logging solutions scale better, offer more analytical features, and can allocate more resources to log management.

Try testing these approaches in a staging environment to assess their impact on performance and to ensure they meet compliance needs. That will be the best approach to determine the most beneficial solution.

Kind regards,
Sondra

Sent from my iPhone