RE: Enhancement Request

// It would be nice if the DELETE FROM supported LIMIT. I can already feel the dislike for this post coming back in my direction.

// I have had numerous times over the years where I need to delete a lot of rows from a table but because each row is linked to so many other tables it will cause // a problem in performance if I don’t limit the size of the deletion.

I use a query like this to accomplish a limited deletion –

Delete from table1 where table1.id in (select table1.id from table1 limit yourlimitnumber)